Sunday, January 24, 2016

The lost generation of women!!

Traditional, foolish, and religious women are the most annoying tribe of women. Before you get married they can not accept the fact that you are happy with your single life. You are not bothering of your age, your look, size, dress is their problem. If you say you are still happy being fat and nobody defines your life is their problem. They will give lectures on how men think about women, how to woo a man and what should impress them. It is truely said by Simone de Beauvoir that unlike the Black or Jews, the tie of women to their oppressor is different. They can never dream of exterminating their oppressor the male. Like the Black or Jews dream to massacre their oppressor and turning all of humanity entirely Black or entirely Jews. Women unlike the caste system do not have their own, class, platform and group. We are what we are bind to a man and till today women in corporate and high profile job can not escape of basic need of surviving as a human but not as  a womb, uterus and other female organ. We are so deeply attached to our organs and how we will end our identity by losing them one day by our age or disease. When I was not married everyone was unhappy that I was happy being unmarried in 30's. Going to a social gathering with such people was a pain in the ass, even taking a call a pain in both ass and ear. When you will get married, anyone in target? Target ?? Wealth, money, honey, security and a baby ?? Well is it something we could not earn being a woman but not by becoming someone's slave? I had to dream to get married to the man of my choice but all for love and companion. When I don't like someone, I can't marry his money! The face matters to me a lot. I can not hug a monkey alike just because the building behind him w as shinning juts like his bold head. I'm not joking at the looks of a person but some women bargain or sell their desire, love and companionship for a better money, big house and garden. I preferred to die waiting for the one I love, to live alone, to awake whole night writing some pathetic love notes about the lost lovers but I could not sleep with a man for his money and building. This is the basic problem women in our generation even after getting a higher education can not chip in their mind.

Before marriage I don't want to pick their phone for asking the same question, now after marriage I don't want to pick my call because they will call to ask whether my uterus is functioning or it is defunct with my age. Oh I do not want to give tension to them worrying about my life without a baby, oh social stigma...well this is where I want to say, their ladies please get a life. Become a whore for a day and live your life!! The goodness of being a mother, dutiful wife, girlfriend or faithful slave to your men has made you a psycho!! Those who are living a life of their own are your problem. I married to the man I love but not to become his advertising agency by putting his name in my surname, wearing those bullshit Bindi-chudi and fasting on Karva Chough.

No one knows better about love and relationship than a woman who knows the privacy of their life and how to respect that. My personal life is not for sale in facebook and yes my family planning will never be national news so stop bothering about one's life. There is life after marriage, enjoy it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment