Thursday, January 14, 2016

A night awaken in ecstasy!!

How would I forget that night which will not come back in this lifetime!! The moon was hiding in the dark cloud because she doesn't want to show us to the rest of the world. She wants us alone, only two of us and there was nothing to disturb except the gasp of our breath. Even the stars are gone along with wind for that night to leave us all alone. I knew that the night was ending soon and I will be leaving you behind all alone and never to meet again. My heart was weeping silently without even letting you know. I did not want to waste that moment by nursing a broken heart. We have so many questions and we know we can not stop each other to move on from that moment. Life goes on and we are today far apart and just being in our heart. Every moment I feel that you would be behind me to cheer for me whenever I'm alone. I do not know why you came in my mind always but I stop asking questions now. I accepted the fact that you will live with me, in my heart, in my soul and in my memories throughout this life. You know these days I want to be upset, depressed and cry so that I could easily be with you. I know you would come in my thoughts and dreams to weep my tears, to whisper in my ears saying that I'm the most beautiful woman in your life. You would come slowly to play with my falling hairs and caress me with your fingers saying that everything is alright. You would say again you never missed me because I'm always in your heart.
It's tough to let you know how difficult it is to move on, to force myself to be in love with something which I can not. The world is cruel and now I'm cruel to myself. I wish I was selfish enough to snatch you from the world around you. I wasn't wise enough to embrace you in my arms and make you sleep to forget the rest of the world. I wish I was a magician to make you blind and create a world where you can see except me. Oh!! Everything is gone!! Not yet, I said to myself till the heartbeats in my body stops beating, till the moment you will say you will forget me for the rest of my life.

I do not know what I want from this life now. But I know what makes me smile. That's all it matters to me now. You bring me back those lost rhythms of life. I know life is not cruel as I always thought but it's complexity always excites me and leave me with so many puzzles. I'm not unhappy but I know my soul is not satisfied. I  do not know why I met you at a moment when I have to leave. I also do not know why I had to leave you when I know I will be happy with you. I never wanted to be praised as a good woman then why I always suffered to see the goddess in me? It is sad I tend to forget always Goddess are meant to be prayed after the death of their soul and they are the one who left the joy of living. Then Why I attempt to be one of them?

Every night is passing with nothingness, thought of longing to an empty dream where I'm alone without you. For once and for all I wanted to be crushed, be with you once and rest in ecstasy....

No comments:

Post a Comment